Everest Base Camp Trek offers a classic, unforgettable journey. It’s the most sought-after destination in the world for fulfilling the hopes of millions of hikers and trekkers from all walks of life. You’ll reach the foothills of the highest peaks of the planet, Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Cho Oyu.
Mt. Makalu, with stunning views of many other snowy Himalayas nearby, allows you to sneak around some of the most extraordinary geographies in the world, as well as remote cultures and heritage.
Information about the destination
The Everest base camp trek is the most iconic and most loved trekking destination in all of the world. You’ll be able to admire the breathtaking views of magnificent mountains and, most importantly, reach the foothills of Mt. Everest (m).
Everest base camp trip has been a dream for many hikers and trekkers around the globe since Sir George Everest built it. Everest was first pictured on the world’s charts in 1856. This trekking has been popular since Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Nagaray Sherpa reached the summit of the highest peaks in the world in 1953.
Love trekking then you can also see Moon Peak Expedition.
The Peaks of the Trek
- The Everest Base Camp trip is for those who dream to climb the highest peaks of the planet.
- Footmark Adventure offers a carefully prepared diary that includes a variety of rest days.
- It offers you extraordinary ways to adapt and allows you to see the magnificent Himalayas from above.
- It includes Mt. Mt. Lhotse (516 m), Mt. Cho Oyu(,201 m), and Mt. Makalu(,463 m).
- These peaks are the highest in the world, but you will also be able to see amazing views from the other Himalayas.
- Similar to Mt. Nuptse (5,855m), Mt. Amadablam (812 m), Mt. Pumori (,161 m), Mt. Thamserku (,623 m), Mt. Kantega (,685 m), Mt. Lingterin (679 m), and so on.
How do you get there?
- The Everest Base Camp Trek begins with a scenic flight of 30 minutes from Kathmandu to Tenzing- Hillary Airport in Lukla Airport.
- You start trekking from Lukla and continue to Phakding via beautiful timber.
- You’ll find Namche Bazaar at the entrance, which is a rhododendron-filled area with different fauna and foliage.
- Mt. Everest, the Sherpa Vill, exploring each area. You’ll continue your tour to the Tengboche monastery at approximately 900m.
- There are historic Buddhist friaries and stylish viewpoints that offer multitudinous views over the Himalayas.
- Continue onwards until you reach Dingboche. Here, you can rest and adapt.
You’ll travel to Lobuche again, and climb up to the magnificent Khumbu Glacier. Next, you’ll go to Gorakshep and Kalapatthar, and finally reach Everest Base Camp.
After seeing each area, you will return to Gorakshep. Later, you will go back to Lobuche and Dingboche. Namche Bazaar. Finally, fly to Kathmandu and return to Lukla. You can find more information about the Everest Base Camp trip here. The complete companion to the Everest Base Camp Trek can be found here.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek
- UNESCO World Heritage Site requisitions include Pashupatinath Temple and Swyambhunath Stupas, Boudhanath Stupas, and Patan Durbar Square.
- Dramatic flight from Kathmandu Airport to Luka Airport: Scenic views
- Explore the beauty of the Sagarmatha National Park’s alpine forest and the rare fauna and foliage.
- Namche Emporium, the notorious sherpa capital, offers adaptation.
- Lama Rimpoche at Tengboche friary gives you a blessing
- You can trek to the most famous and beautiful base camp in the world and then explore the Khumbu region from close by.
- Explore the breathtaking 360-degree views of the mountains by hiking to Kalapatthar viewpoint, the most famous in the world.
- Amazing views of mountains and hills.
- Enjoy the culture and daily life of the Sherpa People.
Kathmandu’s cultural, heritage, and valedictory regale
Arrival in Kathmandu, and Transfer to Hotel
UNESCO World Heritage Site Excursion
Fly high to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Namche Bazar Adaptation
Trek to Debuche Village
Trek to Dingboche Village
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to the Everest Base Camp and Stay in Gorakshep
Hike to Kala Patthar and Trek to Pheriche
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Trek to Lukla Village
Fly to Kathmandu
Day of departure