Custom packaging boxes are perfect for emerging businesses because they allow you to stand out in the marketplace. Custom eyelash boxes, for example, offer a variety of benefits that make them perfect for your business. This blog post will go over 5 steps to help you choose custom packages that work best with your product and brand.
- What are the benefits of custom eyelash boxes?
- How to choose a box for your lashes
- Why should I make my own box
- Where can I find free templates for making an eyelash box
- How do you design your own template
- Designing the perfect label for your new lash boxes
- What are the benefits of custom boxes for eyelashes
- How to choose a box that will work best for you
- Consider your needs and what type of container is right for you
- Choose the size that is most appropriate based on how many lashes or products you’ll be carrying in the box
- Decide what style would look best with your branding, whether it’s sleek, modern, or traditional
There is a new trend emerging in the packaging industry: custom boxes. This means that instead of choosing from one or two pre-made box models. You can now choose which shape and size fit your product best.
By the way, cosmetic boxes wholesale for eyelashes are becoming popular. They help keep products safe and make them not break easily during shipping. There are many benefits to custom packaging. But we will talk about them later in this post.
What are the benefits of custom eyelash boxes?
There are many benefits to custom eyelash boxes. A few of them include:
- Protects products from breakage
- Help keep the product fresh during shipping and storage
- It can be used for branding purposes. Like putting your company’s name on it or creating a logo in packaging box design
Do custom cosmetic boxes have any disadvantages? This is a common question that people ask when they hear about this new trend.
It seems like there wouldn’t be any downsides since you get exactly what you want with custom packaging options.
How to choose a box for your lashes?
Custom eyelash boxes are becoming increasingly popular among lash extensions companies since they need to ship the lashes in a box that houses them without coming into contact with each other.
Do you want your custom cosmetic boxes wholesale?
Contact our packaging experts at Stampa Prints for assistance! We have been working on custom packaging solutions for years and know how important it is to get exactly what you want while also staying within budget.
Custom boxes are an integral part of attracting customers.
It is super easy to get started with custom packaging on Stampa Prints. Just follow our five steps below, and you’ll have a beautiful, perfectly-sized box for your lashes in no time!
Step One – Choose the size of the eyelash boxes.
Width: how wide does the lid need to be? (standard widths are 0 mm x 0mm up to 50 mm x 100mm)
Height: how tall do your lash boxes need to be? (standard height dimensions vary from 25 mm or 38 mm). You can also choose any length that suits you best which makes it easier when designing labels etc.
Step Two – Choose the material.
Type of custom boxes: you can choose between multiple materials like corrugated paper, black cardboard, or even transparent plastic. (Our standard options are white and brown kraft board).
Step Three – Customize your eyelash packaging boxes with full-color printing!
Choosing unique colors and modern design is a great way to stand out from the rest. You can personalize your eyelash boxes with full-color printing and even add a custom logo!
Step Four – Make sure they’re cost-effective.
To make these custom boxes more budget-friendly, you don’t have to print them in color or include shapes on the side of your box. You could also choose a smaller size for less product packaging, which means lower material costs etc.
How to Choose Custom Eyelash Boxes?
Some people find it hard to choose the right product for their eyes. They want something that’s not only appealing but also fits with what they have so far in terms of style and color schemes at home or work.
You can visit https://stampaprints.com/cosmetic-box-packaging/ for more details regarding custom cosmetic packaging boxes. This clearly shows just how important custom boxes have become in today’s society.
Banners are distracting. If you have a banner, it will be in front of people’s faces, and they can’t see your products well. It is better to use custom boxes. They stand out on the shelves well, and people can read them easily.
Designing the perfect label for your new lash boxes
It is a great way to give them some personality and make it easier for customers to see your brand name on the shelf.
If you want to stand out from other brands, custom eyelash boxes can be one of your best choices.
Custom packaging is important. It helps a company’s products look different from other people’s. Packaging plays a big role in making customers want to buy your product.
You should hire a professional designer who can make your custom package according to the company’s needs. It makes it look good and modern rather than using templates from the internet that are cheap but not as good-looking as those designed by professionals.
What are the benefits of custom boxes for eyelashes?
There are many benefits of custom boxes for eyelashes, but we will highlight some important ones:
- They let buyers easily identify your product.
- Custom packaging makes sure that your products and company look different from others. It helps you stand out in the market and separates you from other brands.
- Customers can see right away what type of brand or product they’re buying before even seeing it. It is because custom cosmetic boxes have images on them showing exactly what’s inside, so consumers don’t need to open them first.
- Brands can use printing to show their images. One type is UV coating which makes sure that the colors are not lost in the production process or transportation after that. People judge books by their covers, so make sure your image is high-quality.
Consider your needs and what type of container is right for you.
If you’re selling something that needs more protection, then custom eyelash boxes are for you. They have the best quality, and they protect your product from being damaged, so it arrives at customers in great condition.
Custom eyelash boxes can be used as eco-friendly packaging because they are made of recycled paperboard, which is already commonly used by many companies around the world.
Custom box printing and labeling cost less than other types of packaging like plastic bottles or aluminum cans, for example, but still, make sure your brand doesn’t go unnoticed with its unique design and look!
Choose the size that is most appropriate based on how many lashes or products you’ll be carrying in the box.
When you choose custom eyelash boxes, make sure they are made of sturdy material with a good thickness to protect your product. You will also want to look for acid-free or archival quality as this ensures that the material is resistant and won’t yellow over time.
Here’s what you need to know about choosing the right kind of packaging:
- Make it eco-friendly by using recycled paperboard, which is already commonly used by many companies around the world.
- Custom box printing and labeling cost less than other types of packaging like plastic bottles or aluminum cans, for example, but still, make sure your brand doesn’t go unnoticed with its unique design and look!
- Choose between different shapes and sizes based on your product needs.
- Make sure you don’t overstuff the box with too many products because this can cause damage during transit or when opening at home.
Choosing the right packaging for your product is an important decision. If you’re looking to create custom cosmetic boxes, make sure you take these five steps before finalizing your order with Stampa Prints For Printing & Packaging.
These are some questions that will help you get what you want at a price that works for both of us. Do I need them in different sizes? How many do I need? What size should they be? Are there any special features I can add to my design, like eyelets or windows on the front cover to display samples inside the box? Is it possible to have dividers included so people can easily find their shade choice quickly and without opening all packages first?