Tired of trying to get into your Rockspace extender? Did you implement every hack given in the Rock space WiFi extender manual but all your efforts went in vain? Don’t fret! In this article, we’ll discuss the many solutions available for fixing frequent Rockspace extender login issues. To learn more, keep reading.
When it comes to WiFi extenders, Rockspace is among the most trusted names in the industry, providing reliable products to enterprises and consumers alike. When it comes to home networking, Rockspace WiFi extenders are the finest on the market.
The login procedure is the same across all extender models. So, let’s start by showing you how to access your Rockspace extender’s settings after logging in.
How to Complete Rockspace Extender login?
If you can’t access your extender’s settings, it’s probably because you aren’t logging in properly. But there’s no need for alarm. If you need to log in to your extender, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Turn on both the modem and the extender after you’ve made the connection.
- Turn on your computer and open your browser of choice.
- You may use whatever browser you choose, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Enter re.rockspace.local into the address bar and proceed.
- If you see a notification claiming the site is not safe, but you still want to use it, click the Proceed Anyway option.
- When prompted, type in the administrator’s username and password for your Rockspace extender.
- To proceed, click the Log In or Ok button.
And you are done. In this manner, you will be able to log in to your Rockspace extender. On the off chance, you are still not able to; follow the hacks given in the following section.
[Fixed] Rockspace Extender Login Issues
As mentioned above, there may be occasions when you can’t access the Rockspace WiFi extender. However, the following troubleshooting steps might help you get beyond those login problems:
Clear the Browser Cache
- Google Chrome
Cache files are stored in the browser and eventually get rather large. In addition, this cache might stop you from entering the login page for your Rockspace extender. Therefore, clearing your browser’s cache is the best practice. Here is how to do so:
- The browser must be launched by selecting the menu icon.
- Go to the menu bar, and choose Tools.
- Select the desired time frame in the pop-up box.
- And finally, select the Clear Browsing Data option.
If you’re using Chrome, you can also clear your browsing history by going to the browser’s settings, clicking the privacy settings, and finally clicking the clear browsing data option.
Read more for rockspace extender not working solution.
- Internet Explorer
If you happen to be using Explorer, here are some instructions for clearing the cache:
- Launch Internet Explorer and go to the toolbar to get started.
- Accessed through the Preferences > Security and Privacy menu.
- Select what to clear from the Clear Browsing Data menu.
- Choose the checkboxes next to the choices you want to remove, and select clear.
After that, you may try visiting the extender’s login page again to see whether the problem persists. If it does, do not waste any more time following the next hack.
Put the Default IP Address to Use
The default IP address of your Rockspace extender may also be used to access its web-based setup utility. If the login page is inaccessible from the default IP address, you may try accessing it from a different computer, mobile device, or tablet.
If you have tried everything and are still unable to log in to your Rockspace extender, reset your device. After that, set it up. If you face the Rockspace WiFi extender not found issue while doing that, it is recommended that you bring your networking devices closer.
With the hope of helping you out, we are ending our guide written on how you can fix the Rockspace extender login issues.