Are you sick and tired of the subpar performance of the Linksys wireless router you’re currently using? If the question can be answered with an emphatic yes, then there is no need to worry. Find an alternative method that involves a mesh that contains more than one node. And that solution is to perform Linksys Velop setup.
You can place nodes in dead zones such as the garden and hallways thanks to the Linksys Velop mesh. Not only that, but it also creates the best WiFi system with modular mesh WiFi that can match the requirements of literally any home. This is because it utilizes 2×2 spatial streams. Even though performing Linksys Velop configuration is referred to as a residential solution, it is also capable of serving enterprises of a size ranging from small to medium.
After going over all of these incredible advantages, you’ve probably got some questions about how to configure the Linksys Velop, haven’t you? Well, wonder no longer! Simply reading through this text will teach you how to do the Linksys Velop setup in a matter of a few minutes.
Before Beginning the Setup Procedures for the Linksys Velop
Before beginning the process of configuring the Linksys Velop, you will need to ensure that the following items are handy.
• A connection to the internet that is both blazingly fast and completely dependable.
• The Linksys app must be downloaded and set up on your mobile device.
• Existing Linksys Velop network that operates in a parent mode
Once you have all of these things prepared, you can begin the process of getting your Linksys Velop up and running by following the step-by-step instructions that are listed below:
Detailed Instructions on How to Setup Linksys Velop
Note: Check that you are running the most recent version of the Linksys app on your device.
• To begin, you will need to launch the Linksys application that is located on your mobile device.
• Before beginning the process of setting up your Linksys Velop, check to see that the battery on your mobile device has a full charge. This will help you avoid becoming bogged down with technical troubles.
• Click the button labeled “Log In.”
• In the spaces provided, type in your email address and password, and then press the Enter key.
• After you have successfully through with the Linksys router login process, you will be taken to the dashboard of Linksys Velop.
• Click the button labeled Menu.
• You will see a list of available choices.
• After that, select the “Set up a New Product” option from the menu.
• Make sure you read the presented terms and conditions very carefully.
• When you are finished, click the Next button.
• To use, simply connect the Linksys Velop to an available wall socket and turn it on.
• Hit Next.
• Have some patience as the application will start the new node after a short while of waiting.
• You will be questioned on whether or not a purple LED is visible to you.
• If you notice a purple node, then you should select Yes. If this is not the case, it would appear that there is a problem with your Linksys Velop.
• It will take some time for the Linksys Velop to incorporate the node into your existing WiFi network.
• When you are finished, you should give a name to your node. You have complete discretion over which name you select from the list of possibilities that appears on the screen.
For those who do not want to spend in a node and also invest in a Linksys wifi extender setup via http://extender.linksys.com. This will also enhance the working of your Linksys router and take your internet-using experience to the next level.
This is all that is required of you to enhance the performance of your Linksys Router.